Sunday, April 11, 2010

Celebrating 100 Posts!

The moment you have all been waiting for. I'm about to offer you all advice that will answer any and all questions you have ever had or will have in this life. I promised it would be epic so here goes...

42!

Okay, so that wasn't very original, but what I have to say from here on out I hope is. I have always considered myself very fortunate - and blessed might I add - to have met and associated with some pretty awesome people over my lifetime.

Let me begin by thanking my two faithful blog followers. Tracee, I'm sorry I can be a bit awkward at times, but I'm glad we are still friends. Underneath your self-assertive and sometimes impudent and cynical personality, there is a person who genuinely cares about others and their well being. I wish you the best in this life and encourage you not to give up on your dreams. You will make an awesome el-ed teacher and awesome mother. Justin is one lucky dude, so never forget to remind him of that.

Jill! I'm pretty sure you are the epitome of cool and just downright awesome. I honestly wonder why someone with your coolness stats even bothers to keep in touch with someone such as myself. I am very lucky indeed. I'm glad we had a chance to hang when you came down to SLC. I'm legitimately sorry about ruining our awesome silhouette picture with the random package of oreo cookies sitting on the driveway. Perhaps you could photoshop those out. And although I was seriously hoping to read a poem every day from you this month, I think I'll find a place in my heart to forgive you. Don't stop writing those poems (or making those movies for that matter; and taking awesome pictures), because if they are as good as the stuff you post on your blog, it would be shame to waste such talents.

As for everyone else. Thanks Colter, Troy, Dan, and Wes for getting me through the engineering program and leaving an occasional comment every now and then. Thank you Ga-Chan for your comment. I don't know whether you'll read this or not, but your comments are always welcome here. I will continue to stop by your blog on occasion to see whether you have updated anything or not. Thank you Unhappy Hipster (and Jill for introducing me to Unhappy Hipster) for giving me something new to read every day. I would like to thank my totally awesome family and am so glad we are all so close. And finally, thank you everyone else who I have failed to mention in this blog. There are just too many people out there who make me one of the luckiest persons to be alive. Sandimas High School football rules!

No comments: