Thursday, September 23, 2010

What's Wrong With People?

The other day I clicked on this internet IQ test thing and took it. I felt that it was pretty easy, but never got my results back because I refused to give out my cell phone number. I couldn't quite put my finger on one thing however. The average IQ is 100. As I was looking down the list of people who had taken the test, I was seeing IQ's that ranged mostly from 50-80. In fact, the highest on the day was 103. That's when the thought occurred to me! The only reason I wasn't seeing higher scores was because the people with the higher IQ's aren't stupid enough to give out their number to someone they don't know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah, if you were really smart, you'd put someone's phone number that you didn't like.

Matt Chadwick said...

Not that the thought didn't cross my mind, but how do you get the code that unlocks your score from their phone?

Anonymous said...

You can't. Which is the flaw. Haha