Tuesday, November 8, 2011

in which i show off my spiritual side

THIS
is the old face of the lds church.

hong shu, right?

Matt says anyone who labels themselves is a poser. But as I occasionally say, you shouldn't hold your candle under a bush. Or anything like unto it.
and so the lds church has started its bus/billboard/youtube/infomercial (maybe not the last one, but it's a good idea) campaign to let you know some REAL mormons. so here, for the first time, i have a little something to tell you about myself. (it helps saying it in costume).


if you have any questions about what i believe, I'll be outside trimming my stegasaurus topiary.
does anyone know how to spell stegasaurus?

1 comment:

Matt Chadwick said...

I hope everyone see's the irony in this, especially with the first photo. But hey, at least they can all perform back flips right?