Monday, November 7, 2011

November = Thanksgiving

Since it's the month to be thankful (even though it should really be an all year round thing) I'll write some things I'm thankful for.

These aren't your average "I'm thankful for..." because duh... of course I'm thankful for all the things that I have. These are my guilty pleasures, favorite things... whatever.

  • My baby blanket. Still sleep with it every night.
  • Scrubs. This show can make me laugh and laugh and laugh. And it's a good one to watch when I'm super scared or something.
  • Uncrustables. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
  • Nail polish. Yes, this makes me a girl, but it's also quite the artistic outlet.
  • Imgur.com talk about a life-saver at work. Dull days? Never!
  • Chewy Chips Ahoy. Mmmmmmmmm.
  • Pens, notebooks, and things of that sort.
  • Books. Love them.
  • And then last, but not least, space heaters! Saving me from frost bite on a daily basis.

3 comments:

Matt Chadwick said...

As I reread this and think about how cold I am at the moment, I'd say a space heater sounds real nice right about now.

Matt Chadwick said...

By the way... Speaking of books. I got the Kindle App for my iPhone and I am loving it. Now I can just buy books from Amazon and push them to my phone and/or fetch them from my phone whenever. Haha. I swore I'd never convert to ebooks, but they're super convenient.

Anonymous said...

I'm actually getting a Kindle for Christmas. I was the same, thinking I'd never give up real books... but alas, it's extremely convenient. Then if I like the book, I can get it in hardback.