Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Notions

1. The worst candy one can give out on Halloween is by far Circus Peanuts and Wax Lips.

2. The Halloween movie series should have ended with Halloween H20. I think the producers realized this, as there has been no attempt to add to the series after the mistake known as Halloween Resurrection. I like to pretend that the latter never existed.

3. Paranormal Activity 4 is inevitable. But how many more ways can the writers come up with means of capturing home footage before the whole concept just becomes absurd?

4. The 2008 series Fear Itself may not have been a smash hit, but I can say I have thoroughly enjoyed every episode and would recommend them all even.

And with that, Happy Halloween everybody! I stumbled across this video to celebrate (Note: This is not the same Fear Itself I spoke of earlier). To any guys reading this, don't be that guy. Watch the video and you'll know what I'm talking about.

No comments: